Whole Wheat Ravva (dalia) - 1 cup
Curd -1 cup
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
Green chilli paste -1 tbsp
Jeera - 1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
- soak Ravva in curd for 1 hour
- Add sufficient water and grind the soaked ravva in the grinder to get normal dosa batter. It should become a very fine paste.
- Add salt ,green chilli paste and jeera to the batter.
- Batter is very flexible to spread.
- We can make dosa easily.
- Heat the dosa pan, apply oil on pan properly and spread the dosa batter on pan in round form.
- Roast the dosa on both sides well.
- Yummy dosa is ready to eat with tomato chutney or any chutney.
- We can also make dosa without oil.