Today i am giving one interesting recipe mixed veggie and corn chapathi for snacks. I made it with left over chapathis. One day i had so many left over rotis then I got this idea to make snack item with rotis. This is very simple and delicious too.I hope you like it too...........
Chapathis - 4 or 5
Onions, finely chopped - 1
Tomatoes, finely chopped - 1
Capsicum, finely chopped - 1
Boiled sweet corn - 1/2 cup
Green chiili - 1
Soya sauce (optional) - 1/2 tsp
Ginger-garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves - few
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Curry powder - 1 tsp
Oil/butter - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- First, cut the left over rotis into small squares.
- In a pan slightly saute them in butter till crispy. Remove from fire and keep aside.
- In same pan, put some oil and saute the onions till brown, add the ginger garlic paste,green chilli, tomatoes,sweet corn and capsicum,saute them for a minute.
- Add soya sauce, turmeric powder and curry powder and mix well. Cook till the vegetables are done.
- Now add the sauteed rotis and mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes..
- Remove from fire, add fresh coriander leaves and serve.
- Now yummy mixed veggie chapathi snack is ready to eat.