Hi,Today I am giving one more breakfast recipe with oats for dosa lovers..Oats dosa is very delicious to eat and healthy too. I made dosa with urad dal and oats. We all know that oats is a very healthy and nutritious food. Oats has many vital nutrients such as vitamins, fiber and minerals. Dosa was crispy, tasty and also easy to make, So I wanted to share the recipe with you all...... Happy cooking......
Urad dal - 1 cup
Oats - 3 cups
Rice flour - 2 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
Ginger,finely chopped - 2 tsp
Coriander leaves - few
Salt to taste
Oil to roast dosas
Method of preparation:
- Soak the urad dal in water for 2 hours.
- Grind urad dal and oats with green chillies,ginger in a wet grinder(you can use mixer also) until you get a smooth batter similar to normal dosa batter.
- Add rice flour to the batter and mix well. Finally add salt and coriander leaves and mix properly.
- Now dosa batter is ready to make dosa or you can also ferment the batter for 2 hours.
- Heat the tawa/griddle. Pour a ladleful of dosa batter and spread it like dosa and make it dosa either thin or thick according to your taste. Here i made small thick dosas for kids.
- Pour 1 tsp oil all round the edges and in the center.
- Cook till its golden brown in color. Now flip the dosa and cook till the other side also turns golden brown.
- Now yummy and healthy oats dosa is ready to eat with any chutney or sambar.