Barley -1/2 cup
Boiled potato- 1(medium size)
Rice flour-2 tbsp
Chopped onions-1/4 cup
Green chilly pieces-2 tsp
Garam masala powder -1tsp
Dhaniya powder-1/2 tsp
jeera powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves (chopped)-2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Soak the barley grains for two hrs and boiled them for 15 mints.
2. Drain the water and cool the barley grains for 5 mints.
3. Mash the boiled potato as fine paste.
4. Add boiled barley, onions, chilly to potato paste mix them properly.
5. Add garam masala powder, dhaniya and jeera powder to above paste and mix it well.
6. Add rice flour, coriander leaves and salt to above mixture and mix it well.
7. According to our choice divide the mixture in to equal parts.
8. Make a Patti from each part and pan fry the all patties by applying oil.
9. Hot hot barley tikki ready to eat with any chutney of your choice.