Pearl millet (jonnalu)-1 cup
Black pepper powder-1 tsp
Coriander leaves-2 tbsp (optional)
Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- Soak the millets in water for 8 hrs.
- Cook the millets in pressure cooker for 4 whistles.
- Heat the pan, add ghee and add cooked millets (jonnalu) saute for 2 mints.
- Finally add salt and pepper powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it with hot.
- Here I garnished with spring onion and carrot
- This is a good choice for breakfast, especially for diabetic and heart disease patients.
- Healthy snack item for growing children.