Sesame seeds-2 tbsp
Hot water-1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- Add sesame seeds, salt to flour and mix it well.
- Add warm water gradually to flour and mix it thoroughly to get normal chapathi dough.
- Take clean and neat polythene sheet on plate sprinkle few drops of water on sheet and spread some part of the dough on plate like thick roti by using wet hands.
- Heat the pan, place the roti on pan, gently press the roti with cloth and turn the roti, roast it for some time.
- Apply butter on both sides of roti and serve it hot with Ur choice of curry or dal or fresh curd.
- It is better to eat when it is hot.